Who can get help from BCC?
Broadsound Coastal Care assist persons in the community (target Population) who without basic maintenance and support services funded through various government funded programs would be at risk of premature or inappropriate long-term residential care including;
• Older, frail people with moderate, severe or profounddisabilities
• Younger people with moderate, severe or profound disabilities
• Other persons under certain circumstances
• Unpaid carer’s of people assessed as being eligible to receive
• Services in the target population.
A personconsidered in the target population to have a moderate to severe disability will have been assessed as having a functional disability which makes it difficult for them to perform the tasks of daily living, such as dressing, preparing meals, house cleaning, home maintenance or using public transport, without personal assistance or supervision. Some people may need only one service, for example nursing, whilst others may need a combination of services.