Privately funded care
All our services are available using private funding, where you meet the full cost of the service yourself. Privately funded services can be used together with government funded services.
There are a variety of situations that you could use privately funded services, below are some examples.
Nursing Care may be provided;
- Wound Care
- Blood Pressure and Blood Glucose
- INR testing and reporting to your GP
- Medication administration and Monitoring
- Catheter and Continence care
- Suture removal
- Falls prevention and Preventative Care
- Palliative Care
A referral from your treating doctor will be required at time of service.